Teknetics GAMMA 6000 Metal Detector
Handle tough ground conditions with the Gamma’s GROUNDGRAB™ control and on-screen mineralization indicator.
Multiple Tone Target-ID audio makes is easy to identify targets by sound alone. Notch out unwanted target categories and zero in on targets with a no-motion All Metal Pinpoint Mode that indicates the depth of your targets.
The Teknetics Gamma 6000 Metal Detector features a large, crystal clear and easy to read, identification meter. This new design enables even the novice of detectorists to see the treasures they’ve found before they begin to dig!
A step above its brother, the Teknetics Delta 4000, the Gamma 6000 has more user-adjustable features.
Manual Ground Balancing will allow you to selectively tune out those pesky minerals that give false signals while 79 levels of Adjustable Discrimination will keep those pull tabs out of your finds collection while increasing your number of gold rings!
The Gamma 6000 also has "Multiple Notches," selectable by categories, so you’ll be able to select pre-programmed discrimination settings and spend your time digging treasure - not programming your metal detector!
This model comes with an 11" Double D Coil.
- Multiple Notch system
- Motion All Metal Mode
- Mineralization Readout
- Real Time Depth Bar Graph
- Multiple Audio ID Tone Options
- Adjustable Discrimination, Sensitivity and Volume
- Target Category Icons and Numeric Target-ID numbers
- GROUNDGRAB™ Touchpad Ground Balancing with Manual Override
- No-Motion Pinpoint Mode with Numerical
- Depth Indicator
- Uses one 9V Alkaline battery (not included)
- 7.69 kHz Operating Frequency
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1.0 kg)
- 5-Year Warranty