Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector with 10" Elliptical Coil
The Legend is Back
Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector with 10" Elliptical Search Coil.
Now with the ultra-high operating frequency, the highest one on the market, combined with iron discrimination, you’ll be striking it rich in no time!
Using low-noise, precision-matched, temperature-compensated components and state-of-the-art circuitry, the Gold Bug 2 takes prospecting to a new level.
The 71 kHz operating frequency gives increased sensitivity to smaller and deeper nuggets even in highly mineralised soil.
With the Gold Bug 2’s audio boost and iron discrimination mode you can now hear those faint, deep signals while avoiding hot rocks and ferrous targets.
- Frequency : 71 kHz
- Audio : Built-In Speaker and 1/4" Headphone Jack
- 3-Position Toggle Switch : Choose between High, Normal, and Low Mineralization Settings
- Ground Rejection : Advanced Circuitry for Increased Depth on Large, Deep Nuggets in Highly Mineralized Soil
- Search Modes : 3 Auto-Tune Modes with 2 Re-Tune Speeds for Nugget Hunting in Almost Any Ground Condition
- Factory Included Accessories:
- 10" Elliptical Search Coil
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 2.9 lbs (1.3 kgs)
Buy from an Australian Dealer with a real retail location and after sales service. Don't be fooled by backyard operators who don't carry on hand stock, spare parts or have required knowledge to provide ongoing support.
We are an Authorised Fisher Research Labs Dealer with local stock, spare parts, warranty service and a bricks and mortar retail store.
WARNING! There are many counterfeit Fisher Gold Bug Detectors for sale on eBay. These are made in China and will not work like the real product. If an eBay seller is based in China then you should avoid buying their products. Some Chinese eBay sellers may appear to be in Australia, using addresses in Sydney and Darwin as distribution points for their counterfeit products. Only buy your metal detector from an Authorised Dealer to avoid the disappointment of spending hundreds of dollars on what is essentially a doorstop.